Border Trans Service is a freight forwarding company providing logistic, shipping and added value activities through branches in Italy and Austria.
Border Trans Service was established in 1866 in Pontebba, border town between Italy and Austria; since the beginning the core activity was focused on transportation developing through the years a great expertise in custom clearance starting from Austria, reaching Eastern Europe, Baltics, and the Black Sea.
In 1920 Border Trans Service opened its own office in Thörl Maglern were today is the Head Office controlling from 1997 the italian branches in Pontebba, Udine, Rovigo, Fernetti and Monza where provides freight forwarding, assistance to VAT and taxes rebate, highway, gas ferry and tunnel discounted payments in many European countries.
Since the beginning satisfing our customer needs with top class service is our mission; our multilanguage team is at our customers disposal handling fully the business with efficiency and professionally.
Versatility and flexibility are our strenghtnesses; ready to manage and effort international markets and their fast changes being always On the right way.
• ASSOSPED (Associazione Spedizionieri di Pontebba e Tarvisio)
• FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations)
• FEDESPEDI (Federazione nazionale italiana delle imprese di spedizioni internazionali)
• ZV (Zentralverband Spedition & Logistik - Associazione austriaca Spedizionieri & Logistica)
• IVA (International VAT Association)